Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Yet another (former) celebrity hoards in on my sleep time

Y’all might remember that I'm no stranger to celebrity sex dreams. (You might also want to thank me for giving you a year or so of free time to catch up on reality shows, do laundry, have babies or whatever else you people have been up to since I’ve been on hiatus.)

Well, it happened again. Last night I had another...um..."romantic dream" about a celebrity. This time it was Ray Krebbs.

If you’re under 30 or didn't travel to Japan in the late 80s/early 90s, you probably have no idea who Ray Krebbs is, so I’ll give you a little primer.

Once upon a time, the most awesome television show ever was filmed right here in my very own city. It was called DALLAS and it was greatness. Ray Krebbs was the product of a scandalous affair between oilman and family patriarch Jock Ewing and some nurse he banged during World War II. (That would be the actual war, by the way, not another Ewing-Barnes feud.) Anyway, Ray’s mom died and sent him to live and work at Southfork, where no one knew he was actually an heir to the Ewing fortune - especially not cousin Lucy, who had a torrid (and literal) romp in the hay with him in the DALLAS mini-series that started it all.

Anyway...Ray made an appearance in DreamLand last night. I don't remember the context of the dream like how we met or anything. The main detail I recall is that he smelled like oil (which, I just realized as I was typing this, is pretty ironic). And I've literally had the smell of oil in my head all day.

I have a few suspicions about where this dream came from. After some careful thought, I've narrowed it down these possibilities:

A. On Saturday a friend mentioned that he (yes, he!) owns the DALLAS board game. This led to a pretty long conversation during which we tried to one-up each other with our random DALLAS knowledge ("Remember when Pam worked at The Store?" "What about when Sue Ellen went to live at the Southern Cross Ranch with Dusty Farlow?). Clearly my friends are just as cool as I am.

B. I was reading Lucky magazine before bed last night. Apparently the plaid shirt trend is here to stay.

C. I really, really need to get the oil changed in my car (and the inspection sticker updated...and gas...and clean it. As you can tell I haven't improved my lazy/procrastination since we last hung out on a regular basis).

D. All of the above?

What do you think?

Oh, and for the record, my dream Ray Krebbs was DALLAS-era Ray Krebbs, not present-day Ray Krebbs, who I can imagine looks quite different than the chest-baring hunk pictured above (but is still probably a little oily).

12 comments:

ATenorio said...

ha! that's hilarious! my most recent celeb sex dreams involve don draper. mmmmm.

java ukigoshi said...

merry christmas all
n
happy new year

java said...

merry christmas all
n
happy new year

Laura said...

I miss Knots Landing...

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has celebrity sex dreams. I'll have to go check out the rest!

Is Ray gray or blonde in that pic?

Movie leather jacket said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

Movie Jackets said...

Really very nice post & good work i love your work and its surprisingly helped me in my research.Thanks for sharing

noclegi szczawnica said...

Very funny story, and I will write more constant reader of your blog

Princess Aletha said...

The Ewing men...sweet fancy Moses. I loved Ray. Thank you for the reminder of his studlyness.

Yang Kuo said...

I am very happy to keep track the thing that I used to do. many thanks for sharing. impressive page indeed.

ทางบ้าน

abo-bder said...




شركة نقل عفش داخل وخارج المملكة


شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض


شركة تركيب اثاث بالرياض


Sophie Grace said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. This is great function in game sims 4 skill cheats : Bowling. Let create the perfedct hangout with a bowling lane in your sims house

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com