Friday, February 29, 2008

Home Alone

SuperHusband is going out of town to a bachelor party this weekend and I hate staying home by myself. Not only because I have sole responsibility for DevilDog, but also because it's pretty boring. This weekend, it will be even more so because I'm on an antibiotic (from last week's battle with the evil sinus headaches) and can't meet the girls for drinks (or drink by myself for that matter). So, the plan is to clean, shop for our upcoming trip to Mexico (more on that later) and get a little work done. Of those, shopping is the only one I'll actually accomplish. If I even do that. But I have tons of birthday gift cards that REALLY need to be spent, so I'll try to find the motivation. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com