Tuesday, February 12, 2008

John Barrowman...He's a Good Gay.

Captain Jack Harkness puts the "wood" in Torchwood, dontcha think?

One of the highlights of my job is the lunch hour, when we watch movies, game shows (
Queen for a Day, anyone?), Afterschool Specials and a current show from time to time. This is all courtesy of the EntertainmentDirector - one of my closest friends at work who has great taste in all things entertainment.

Anyway, a few months ago Torchwood was added to our
repertoire and I must say, I am hooked. I'm not a sci-fi fan whatsoever, but this show is really good - sometimes its so bad it's good, but it's always entertaining. Plus Gwen is a big slut - she's cheated on her live-in boyfriend with a co-worker, a girl possessed by an alien, a dead guy, and I'm sure others I can't think of right now. Having an unpredictable woman of questionable morals on a show always makes for good t.v. (see Rock of Love).

We start season two next week and I can't wait!

No comments:

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com