Thursday, May 22, 2008

What's goin' on...

Fell free to interpret the above lyrics as either Marvin Gaye or Four Non-Blondes. Let your mood be your guide.

Thursday goodness:

  1. Tonight is Precious' annual 29th birthday party! Our friend's band, Graham Wilkinson and the Underground Township, is playing and I am oh so ready for a beer. Check out Graham and the guys if you've always wondered what would happen if Bob Dylan and Bob Marley had a baby.
  2. I have time to get a quick nap before tonight's festivities.
  3. I am picking up my skates tomorrow! They are hot.
Thursday badness:
  1. Giant knee pads don't do anything for the legs. I refuse to post a photo so you're gonna have to trust me on this one.
  2. "Joe" at Dolce Vita e-mailed today and told me there was a mistake with my order, but I could e-mail him my credit card and he'd process the order. First, I am not e-mailing my credit card info to anyone. Second of all, the shoes were super cute for $0, but for $59.99...not so much.
  3. Perhaps most tragic of all...I'm afraid EvilNeighbors aren't moving. I think their swing set was just broken.
On the plus side, according to my old yahoo e-mail account, I'm one lucky girl. Just this week I've won a Wii, a $500 Wal-Mart gift card, $1,000 Target gift card, $500 JC Penney card, complimentary 3 night cruise and "island hotel stay," $500 Home Depot card and all kinds of other stuff. I've also been invited to become a CPA, court reporter and a "cop without the danger" among other promising careers.

But perhaps most exciting of all...Wu Yi Tea offered to make me "look great naked." I totally bookmarked that one.

1 comment:

ATenorio said...

whoa, those are some kick ass skates!! and just so you know, you can delete the Wu Yi Tea bookmark because you will always look good naked if you simply leave the knee pads on.

hells yeah!

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com