Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We're a movin' on up...movin' on up...

SuperHusband and I are finally entering the 21st century...

Tonight we purchased our first-ever flat screen T.V.s! Yes, T.V.s, plural.

We bought matching 42" plasmas. His is for PS3 and NFL Sunday Ticket (and college football...and hockey...and basketball...golf...tennis....curling...). Mine is for such intellectually stimulating reality programming as Rock of Love, Big Brother, I Know My Kid's a Star (which I MUST blog about soon. If you've seen it, you know why. In a word: Rocky), Top Chef, etc. etc. Plus I can finally watch Planet Earth, which I've been holding on to until we moved into the high-definition universe.

I am way excited, but they won't be delivering it until next week. I guess we'll keep slummin' it 'til then.

No comments:

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com