Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

My damn laptop is dead. Well...not completely dead, but something is seriously wrong with the motherboard and wireless connection according to the nice Indian man SuperHusband spent two hours on the phone with tonight. It's a good thing one of us in this relationship has some patience...

Thankfully, I am still under warranty and the store from which I bought it promised a loaner in the paperwork I somehow miraculously found tonight. So, I'll be waiting outside when they open in the morning.

On the plus side, as I was deleting questionable photos from my hard drive and saving some work-related stuff I came across a blog post I wrote a long time ago and never published. I'll try to get it up tomorrow...I am too tired from banging my head against the wall to deal with Blogger formatting issues tonight.

Until then...

Today's title selection: Another One Bites the Dust - Queen

1 comment:

Imelda Matt - The Despotic Queen of Shoes said...

Did SH talk to someone from one of Imelda's new call centers? I hope he was helpful, otherwise it's back to Calcutta!

Stealing Content Sucks!

© Copyright 2008, It Was Funny In My Head
All Rights Reserved.
itwasfunnyinmyhead at yahoo dot com